... Elxis version 2009.3 codename Aphrodite is out, download it from Elxis Download Center (EDC) ...
From Elxis Official Documentation
Site tools are small applications that are executed within Elxis. They are available to administrators only. You may access them via back-end in upper right corner.
As you can see there are various tools, from simple ones like Clean Cache, to complex ones like Updiag. Most of them are meant to help you administer site, like Elxis Defender or Flood Blocker, while some of them help you with other tasks, like Organizer or Calculator.
Default Elxis Tools
- Change Mode – Tool to change permissions on files and folders.
- Clean Cache – Delete cached content items.
- Elxis Defender – Protect your site from XSS attacks, MySQL injections, and other hacking attacks.
- Empty Temporary – Delete everything from your tmpr folder.
- Fix Language – Check your database, and fix potential problems with multilingual content.
- Fix PostgreSQL Sequences – If you are using Postgre, this tool will check for potential problems and fix them.
- Flood Blocker – Tool to protect your site from flood attacks.
- Login Recorder – Log every login attempt to administration, successful or not.
- Organizer – Save your Notes, Appointments, Contacts and Bookmarks.
- Shortcuts – Create your personalized shortcuts in administration Control Panel.
- Updiag – Update your site, get informed about new Elxis releases, versions and patches, get security suggestions and perform diagnostic tasks.
|You may develope and/or install more Elxis tools. To install an Elxis tool just copy it inside the administrator/tools/ folder.|