... Elxis version 2009.3 codename Aphrodite is out, download it from Elxis Download Center (EDC) ...
IOSR admin Manage reservation
From Elxis Official Documentation
On the reservations list page if you click on the code of a reservation you go to the reservation management page. In this page you see the reservation in full details and also the following actions may be performed (depending on the status of the reservation and the current date).
- Accept. The reservation is marked as confirmed and an e-mail/SMS notification is sent to the customer. Note that if the customer has selected to pay via an online payment method then IOS Reservations will mark the reservation as confirmed only after he complete the payment and therefore you can not manually set it as confirmed.
- Reject. The reservation is being deleted and an e-mail/SMS notification is sent to the customer.
- Delete. The reservation is being silently deleted without sending any notification to the customer.
- Set as paid. The reservation is marked as paid. This action can be performed only for reservations that the customer has selected to pay via an offline payment method (f.e. bank deposit). In that case after the customer pay (via depositing money for example) for the surety fee, mark the reservation as paid.
- Move. Move the reservation in time. A reservation can be moved up to 20 days forwards or backwards (past/future). Read more about moving a reservation.
On the top of the page you will see a Printable version link. Click it to see a printable version of the reservation and to print it.