... Elxis version 2009.3 codename Aphrodite is out, download it from Elxis Download Center (EDC) ...
IOSR admin Edit hotelier
From Elxis Official Documentation
IOS Reservations allows you to assign Elxis users to hotels and make them hotel owners (hoteliers). A hotelier can have multiple hotels under his account if IOS Reservations is set to work under multiple hotels mode. Special privileges can be set for the hoteliers which describe their permissions on the booking system. To edit/add a hotelier go to the hoteliers listing page and click on an existing one or click New to add a new one.
|To prevent loosing booking, payment and other data we strongly recommend you to never delete hoteliers that already own, hotels, rooms and have reservations under their account. Also for the same reason do not re-assign an existing hotelier to a different user.|
On the hotelier's edit page you can:
- Assign the hotelier to an elxis user (any non-blocked user).
- Set the hotelier's expiration date. If this date expires he will be able to login to the site as usual but he wont be able to use the front-end control panel any more and he wont be able to manage his reservations.
- Set the maximum number of hotels he is allowed to add on the system (any integer between 1 and 10000).
- Select if he is allowed to use the front-end control panel.
More privileges that can be assigned to the hotelier regarding his access to the front-end control panel:
- Select if he can manage his hotels (add/edit/list).
- Select if he can manage his rooms (add/edit/delete/list).
- Select if he can manage his reservations (accept/reject/delete/move).
- Select if he can use the Interfax gateway to receive FAX notifications.
- Select if he can use the Clickatell gateway to receive SMS notifications.
- Select if he can use the Tripadvisor service to receive reviews for his hotel.
|On the hotelier edit page IOS Reservations also displays you some statistical data for the hotelier. These are: number of hotels and rooms managed by him, number of reservations received from all of his hotels (total, confirmed, unconfirmed), reservations amount total and paid fees total.|