... Elxis version 2009.3 codename Aphrodite is out, download it from Elxis Download Center (EDC) ...
How to reset statistics
From Elxis Official Documentation
Resetting the statistics of your Elxis installation is a manual process and requires the use of PhpMyAdmin through your server.
For the following operations, replace the table name prefix "elx_" with your own table prefix, if you use a different table name prefix.
- Using phpmyadmin, select your database and execute the following SQL queries individually
- DELETE FROM elx_stats_agents
- DELETE FROM elx_core_log_items
- DELETE FROM elx_core_log_searches
- UPDATE elx_content SET hits='0'
- UPDATE elx_eblog SET hits='0'
Assuming that you did not see any SQL errors, you can now log into your site to verify that the statistics have been reset.