... Elxis version 2009.3 codename Aphrodite is out, download it from Elxis Download Center (EDC) ...
From Elxis Official Documentation
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
Test Your Skills
Are you ready to start editing pages? Maybe you want to test your skills before going out there and start publishing content.
Try your skills in SandBox a place where users can experiment and practice!
So you studied how to format text, upload and insert files, inserting templates in your articles and now you feel ready to start writing... Before you start with articles must have in mind some very important rules and follow them in every case:
- Create page titles relative to content.
- Do not capitalize, unless it is absolutely necessary, any word or character except title's first letter!
- Avoid advertising style phrases, words and way of writing.
- for example the phrase: "Elxis best cms in the world" or "Elxis safer faster smarter cms" this way of writing is totally unacceptable, keep low profile in expressions, this is a documentation wiki and not an advertising campaign!
- Do not emphasize(strong text) every word you write.
- Avoid large dimension images inside your articles.
- Do not "paint" your articles,we provide documents not artwork!
- Use internal linking in a creative way, do not confuse readers with useless links inside articles.
- Never paste in your article copied text from foreign sites.We don't accept this and we will ban user immediately! you can copy text from foreign articles if original author permits it but only as reference and for supporting your article.
- Do not upload copyrighted files, unless your absolutely sure that file's license permits that action!