... Elxis version 2009.3 codename Aphrodite is out, download it from Elxis Download Center (EDC) ...
ESHOP Low stock alert
From Elxis Official Documentation
On IOS Eshop configuration (tab Stock) there are 2 options that set what IOS Eshop should do if the stock for a product is too low.
- Low stock. A limit (numeric) that if a product's stock reach it IOS Eshop will trigger an alert.
- Low stock action. The action IOS Eshop to take if a product reach the low stock limit.
Low stock actions
Possible Low Stock Actions are:
- Take no action - Disables Low stock alerts and actions.
- Add N items in stock - Adds the number of given items (N) to the product stock. For example if the low stock limit is 5 and stock is 4 (equal or less than 5) and this value is 10, IOS Eshop will increase products stock to 4 + 10 = 14.
- Send Alert. Sends a detailed e-mail report (alert) with all the products that their stock is bellow the low stock limit.
- Send alert + Add N items in stock - Will increase product stock AND send e-mail notification (report).
Low stock FAQs
1. Low stock check is performed automatically by IOS Eshop's pseudo-CRON once per day (some time between 00:00 and 10:00).
2. The e-mail notifications will be sent to the site owner by using the information and the dispatch method provided in Elxis global configuration.
3. Notification messages are sent in plain text.
4. IOS Eshop will not perform low stock checks if stock is disabled in IOS Eshop configuration.
5. If stock for immaterial products is enabled, IOS Eshop will perform Low Stock check for these products too.