... Elxis version 2009.3 codename Aphrodite is out, download it from Elxis Download Center (EDC) ...
ESHOP Control panel
From Elxis Official Documentation
Control panel navigation icons
From within IOS Eshop control panel you can easily access all of your shop's administration areas fast and easy. Click on any of the icons on your left hand to navigate to the corresponding shop's administration area.
Control panel tools
On your right hand there is a number of tools that process some tasks.
- Remove manufacturers without products. It will delete all manufacturers that do not have a product assigned to them. Useful if you need to clean up your database.
- Convert all tags to lower-case. We advise you to write all tags in lower-case. To fix those already entered run this tool. The tool will convert all tags to lower-case for 150 randomly picked products. If you have more than 150 products execute this tool several times in order to be sure than all tags have been converted to lower-case.
- Execute CRON Jobs now (1). Cron jobs are inner tasks that IOS Eshop runs them automatically once per day. CRON Jobs run during the night and before than 10 o'clock. If you wish to force-execute cron jobs click this tool to run CRON Jobs now.
- Chmod 777/666. It will make WRITEABLE files and folders that needs to be writeable. This is, normally, the proper set up. IOS Eshop installer sets these permissions during set up.
- Chmod 755/644. It will make UN-WRITEABLE files and folders that needs to be writeable. This should be selected on servers where the Web server/PHP set up does not allows to be accessed files within writeable folders. Usually this occurs as a soft exception error on windows servers. Ask your hosting provider for more details.
|More on CRON Jobs|
Some of the automatise tasks that CRON Jobs executes on IOS Eshop is: Check if offers have been expired, check products for low stock and send notification to the shop admin if needed, delete very old and abandon carts, search discount coupons for expired ones and, finally, remove unpaid open payments.