... Elxis version 2009.3 codename Aphrodite is out, download it from Elxis Download Center (EDC) ...
From Elxis Official Documentation
Module Work Progress displays progress bars for various projects. You can display the status of up to 10 projects. The module has many configuration options to control its display and uses CSS files for the layout. Download it for free from the Elxis Downloads Center.
- Completed on est. date. Consider project as completed when reach the estimated finish date even if percentage is smaller than 100.
- Hide description Hide description on completed projects
10 sets of the following to display statuses for up to 10 projects
- Show project. Set if you wish the project to be displayed or not.
- Title. A title for the project
- Description. A schort description for the project (optional)
- Link. A full URL to any page (optional). This will make the project title displayed as link.
- Integration percentage. Percentage the project is complete (values 0 to 100).
- Date. Estimated complete date for in-complete projects or date completed for complete projects. If you have set Completed on est. date to Yes then if this date is in the past then the project will be displayed as completed even if Percentage is smaller than 100.
|Dates should be entered in this format: YYYY-MM-DD|
Example: 2010-02-25 for February 25 2010
- Compatible to Elxis 2008.x/2009.x
- Object oriented programming in PHP 5.x
- Multilingual XML parameters
- RTL compatible
- XHTML valid