... Elxis version 2009.3 codename Aphrodite is out, download it from Elxis Download Center (EDC) ...
IOS Downloads I have seen
From Elxis Official Documentation
Listings I Have Seen is a module for IOS Downloads v1.0 and v1.1 component. The module displays IOS Downloads listings thumbnails the user has already seen during browsing the component. If a listing does not have an image assigned to it then the module will display a default image instead. If you click on a thumbnail you will get to that listing detail page. It is a smart module that helps a lot users browsing your site as they can easily navigate back to something they previously seen. For this module to work it is required to have IOS Downloads component installed (free download from EDC. See the Download section bellow on how to get the module and the component. Current version: 1.0 released on May 26, 2009.
License and copyrightIs Open Source) and is released for free under the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution Share Alike license.
Copyright (c) 2008-2009 Is Open Source. All rights reserved.
- Elxis: 2008.x, 2009.x
- PHP: 5.x
- IOS Downloads: 1.0, 1.1
- Module CSS suffix (moduleclass_sfx): Allows individual module styling.
- Multilingual title (multititle): If you set this to Yes then the module will display an automatic multi-lingual title (recommended). In this case you should set the usual module title not to be displayed as the module will have 2 titles!
- Number of listings (numlistings): The maximum number of listings to be displayed.
- Thumbnail width (thumbw): The width (and height) of the listing thumbnail in pixels. Default value is 60.
- Show number of download? (showdowns): If you wish the number of downloads for each listing to be shown next to the listing title in the link title set this to Yes. The default value is Yes.
- Show empty boxes? (showempty): If you have set the Number of listings to, f.e., 8 and the user has seen 3 listings, then there will be 5 empty boxes. Do you want these empty boxes to be displayed or not? The default value is Yes.
Language - Translations
The module comes pre-translated in 6 languages: English, French, German, Greek, Italian and Spanish. If you wish you can translate it in more languages. Copy english.php and rename it as your new language name (f.e., turkish.php). Translate it and save it as UTF-8. That's it! If you wish to share your translation with other people contact me either via Is Open Source web site or find me in the Elxis forum as (username: datahell).
Download the module from EDC
Module Listings I have seen
Component IOS Downloads
All related extensions
IOS Downloads extensions family