... Elxis version 2009.3 codename Aphrodite is out, download it from Elxis Download Center (EDC) ...
IOSR License error
From Elxis Official Documentation
Under some circumstances IOS Reservations might display a license related warning.
Authentication check error
IOS Reservations control panel -> Update -> Authentication check failed or IOS Reservations control panel -> Activate -> Authentication check failed
For each copy of IOS Reservations you get free support and updates as long as the installation is authentic. The license does not allows you to modify some internal PHP files that are crucial for the correct work of the IOSR booking engine. Amateur developers can create serious problems to IOS Reservations if they modify the inner IOSR core. Is Open Source can not guarantee the stability and quality of modified copies of IOS Reservations. With each call to IOS Remote Center (IOSRC) an authentication check is performed on your IOSR installation. If this check fails then IOSRC denies access to the remote system.
|Related error codes: ERROR642Hx Where x a number|
|Solution: Login to your FTP account and revert any changes you have made to IOSR PHP files by overwriting the modified PHP files with the original ones.|
A redirection to a license error page may occur under the following cases.
- IOS Reservations is not activated.
- IOS Reservations license is for an other site.
The license can not be transferred from one URL to an other. If you install IOSR on http://www.exampleA.com and then you decide to transfer the site to http://www.exampleB.com then the license will not work on exampleB site. In fact the license becomes invalid for any change on the site's URL.
Here are some examples that will lead to unlicensed IOSR installations.
In all cases the initial activation has been made on http://www.example.com
http://example.com http://example.com/test http://sub.example.com https://www.example.com https://example.com
In all the above cases the site's URL has been changed and is considered as a secondary Elxis installation so the license will not work for these sites as you are allowed to use each copy of IOSR in one (1) Elxis installation. That's why it is very important to activate IOS Reservations only on the URL that you are going to finally use it.
- ERROR640Hx: Access denied - contact Is Open Source (x =1, 2, 3, 4, ...)
- ERROR642Hx: File system authentication check errors (x =1, 2, 3, 4, ...)
- ERROR901: IOSR installation is not activated.
- ERROR902: Bad license
- ERROR903: Bad license
- ERROR904: Bad license
- ERROR905: Bad license
- ERROR906: Bad license
- ERROR907: Invalid license
- ERROR908: Invalid license
- ERROR909: Invalid license
- ERROR910: The license has been used to activate IOSR on an other web site
- ERROR920: Requested patch file does not exist
- ERROR920: There are no patches available
- ERROR911: There are no patches available
- ERROR921: System error - contact IOS
- ERROR922: Invalid activation key
- ERR0R923: System error - contact IOS
- ERROR924: Invalid activation key
- ERR0R925: System error - contact IOS
- ERR0R926: System error - contact IOS
- ERROR927: Invalid activation key
- ERROR934: System error - contact IOS
- ERROR935: System error - contact IOS
- ERROR936: System error - contact IOS
- ERROR937: System error - contact IOS
- ERROR701: Invalid IOSR Connector license
- ERROR702: Invalid IOSR Connector license
- ERROR703: Invalid IOSR Connector license
- ERROR704: Invalid IOSR Connector license
- ERROR705: Invalid IOSR Connector license
- ERROR706: The license has been used to activate IOSR Connector on an other web site
- ERROR715: The license has been used to activate IOSR Connector on an other web site
- ERROR717: Wrong IOSR Connector license type
- ERROR738: Invalid API URL
- ERROR739: Invalid hotel API
- ERROR740: Wrong IOSR Connector license type
- ERROR999: Invalid request