... Elxis version 2009.3 codename Aphrodite is out, download it from Elxis Download Center (EDC) ...
IOSR Filter Hotels
From Elxis Official Documentation
Current Version: 1.0
IOSR Filter module functions in three basic modes: Automatic mode, if you want it to automatically get the visitor's location and then display suitable options accordingly (If there is no location id then module will display all of the available - Dynamic Funtion), the non-automatic location mode if you want it to display all the available options (Static Function) and Location Mode in case that you want it to be displayed only when a visitor is looking a location area or where the Location ID has been set from IOS Reservation Component (Advanced Function).
- Multi-language title: By disabling the pre-defined module title, IOSR Filter Hotel module will display the proper title according to the selected (current) language of your Elxis CMS.
- Auto Mode: See above.
- Hotels Counter: Show or Hide the option for the number (sum) of hotels that corresponds to each choice.
- Hotels per page: Select the number of hotels that will be displayed per page.
- Options (Form): Define the maximum amount of displayed options in the form. If there are more, then the module will display a link "More..."
- Accommodation Type: Show/Hide hotel filtering according to the accommodation type.
- Stars/Keys: Show/Hide hotel filtering according to Stars or Keys.
- Hotel Facilities: Show/Hide hotel filtering according to its' facilities.
- Add-on Services: Show/Hide hotel filtering according to hotels' add-on services.
- Price: Show/Hide hotel filtering according to price (per room / per person).
- Price Range: Define the price (based to the default currency selection in IOS Reservation component) and the module will create relevant price range. For instance if you choose 20€ then the price ranges will be created like. 0€ - 20€, 20€ - 40€ etc.
- Current Version : 1.1 (updated: 07.04.2012)
- Browsers Support: Internet Explorer 7.0 - 9.0 , Firefox , Safari , Google Chrome and Opera
- Elxis CMS: 2009.1 , 2009.2 ( or later)
- IOS Reservation Component: 3.0 ( or later)
- PHP Version: 5.0 (or newer)
- License: Commercial
- Use the module in as many sites you like after 1 at least purchase for each client separately.
- Edit module's CSS file in order to suit your site appearance.
- Re-sell the module as is or a modified version of it.
- Remove or change the copyright notices.
We provide free support after purchasing.
Visit our website for more detailed information about this module: Here
Buy IOSR Filter Hotels Module
Copyright (c) 2012 Webgift web services. All rights reserved.