... Elxis version 2009.3 codename Aphrodite is out, download it from Elxis Download Center (EDC) ...
From Elxis Official DocumentationElxis CMS developed by oswgr by which you can slide horizontally or vertically up to 6 content items which can have title, image, main text and an internal or external link of type Read more....
Depending on the module position where you will set the slider to be displayed, you can set the width and height of images (if exist and have been set), the text size (in lines) and the sliding orientation (horizontal or vertical), you have to set the proportion width and height of the slider.
You must create inside the Elxis image folder of Elxis installation, a folder called easyslider, where you will upload images to be used by the module.
At the parameter container image width is proposed to set an absolute value increased by 10, in relation with every image width, so to create a distance of 10px between image and main text. If you do not want to display an image into a content item of the slider, select - Do not use an image - and will be displayed only the text, with full slider width. You can also display only image, if you do not insert text at all. If you insert only image and link, then the link is applied on image. All fields (title, image, text, link) of sliding items, are independent as settings and you can display each one autonomic, without any one to demand existence of the rest.
1. Width - Height
2. Background Color
3. Sliding orientation (horizontal or vertical)
4. Sliding speed
5. Time of sliding pause (It is the interval time in miliseconds between 2 slidings)
6. Automatic sliding
7. Continuous sliding
8. Selection display among 6 content items
9. Control display of fields (image, title, text, link, target) for any sliding item
Making combinations with the above parameters, you can have many ways of appearance, of your sliding content items. Easy Slider is displayed the best, when is used on fix width module positions of the template.
- Sliding speed is selected among a list of values (400 ~ 10000). As much is increased absolute value, the sliding speed is decreased (Default value: 800).
- Time of sliding pause is selected among a list of values (1000 ~ 15000) and is used when parameter Automatic sliding is set to Yes (Default value: 2000).
- Slider width can have values between 100 and 970 pixels. (Even if you set less than 100 or more than 970 the width will be limited).
- Slider height can have values between 50 and 600 pixels. (Even if you set less than 50 or more than 600 the height will be limited).
- The width of any image container can not be set more than max value of slider width. (Even if you try to set a bigger value, it will be equal with value which you will set for slider width).
- You can prepare data fields for all content items, but to select which of them to display, by clicking Yes or No at the parameter Display content item for all of them.
At the Frontend user can navigate manually through content items using arrows (left - right)
Easy Slider is compatible with Elxis 2008.x, 2009.x and PHP 5.x and is displayed the same well to all modern Browsers. It is also compatible with RTL languages, but only with vertical sliding.