... Elxis version 2009.3 codename Aphrodite is out, download it from Elxis Download Center (EDC) ...
ESHOP Edit product
From Elxis Official Documentation
IOS Eshop allows you to set different product price, discount and VAT for each shoppers group. It is required to set at least the price for the General shopper group. Setting prices for the other shoppers groups is optional. If a price has not set for a secondary shoppers group then the price for the General shoppers group will be used instead.
This page has some very cool features that will help you set the prices quickly.
- Copy a shopper group price to other shoppers group prices elements. Click the expand icon next to the source element price.
- Calculate total price from net price. Fill-in net price, discount and VAT and click on the right-direction arrow icon.
- Calculate net price from total price. Fill-in the discount, VAT and total price and click on the left-direction arrow icon.
- From the top drop down selection list select a Price modifiers group and click Add to assign it to the product.
- Click on the Add link next to the group title to add a new modifier for that group.
- Fill in a title and the amount (negative or positive amount or even 0).
- Unsaved price modifiers have red background colour. Click the diskette icon to save the price modifier.
- Click the deletion icon to delete a price modifier.
- Once you save a price modifier by clicking on the diskette icon you do not have to save the product as the modifier has already been saved.
|The management of price modifiers is done by using DOM and AJAX. This method increases productivity and makes the management of price modifiers extremely easy and fast.|
You can assign to your product unlimited number of pictures. IOS Eshop will create automatically on front-end area an image gallery for your products images set. Select up to 4 images per time from your computer and click Apply or Save. The images will be uploaded and assigned to the products. Once they are uploaded you can upload more.